Aim of Scholarships
To provide training scholarship opportunities for individuals who do not have sufficient funds to become an ATT apprentice.
To be eligible for funding, the applicant:
• Have submitted a completed application form and provided all supporting documentation requested
• Must be a NZ citizen or a Permanent Resident
• Must hold a valid restricted or full NZ driver’s licence
• Must have no criminal convictions
• Must be committed to a four-year apprenticeship
If the successful applicant fails a drug test or if a criminal conviction is not declared, funding would cease and the scholarship would be void.
All ATT profiled candidates are drug tested prior to being employed by ATT and can be drug tested at any time throughout their apprenticeship.
Funding can be removed if the apprentice doesn’t perform to the required level.
Applicants may only apply once for the Scholarship.
All successful applicants will be notified.
The scholarship is non-transferable.
The decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Scholarship amount may vary depending on applicant, and funding will not be allocated until a placement is secured with an ATT Host.